I am an experienced business person – Sales, Sales Management, Operations, Customer Delivery, Managing Director, and a qualified Marketer and trained Coach who is action centred and is happy to challenge people to get better results.
I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Insurance, and the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and a Master of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- I have worked in business since 1971 and have some grey hair!
- I am still young at heart and in most actions!
- I have worked in sales, sales management, and operations
- I have been a managing director and consequently felt lonely
- I know changing your life does not have to be hard
- I am working towards my goals with my coach so I know it works
- I am a master NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) practitioner and I am still human!
- I have been professionally trained by ITS and CSA
- I have full professional indemnity insurance
- I want to help develop people and organisations who want to develop themselves
And I’m just a normal chap:
- I am too old for cricket now, but still enjoy helping the youngsters
- I experience the joy of having 4 children ranging between the ages of 12 and 39
- I don’t see enough of my 5 grandchildren but I am working on it!
- I am in Supervision to keep improving as a Coach I believe in going forwards and upwards and at the same time learning from previous experiences
- I exercise by going to the gym but I prefer walking our dog Jenny
- I like to enjoy myself and have a bit of fun at work, home and play